Project Resource Links
- This project consists of abatement and demolition of the existing Service Building (SER) and new construction of approximately 210,000 GSF of educational and research space. The new design will include flexible classrooms, and open office areas. Laboratories will be designed to meet current needs for wet labs, but in generic nature to maximize flexibility for future uses.
- This project has a maximum construction cost limitation (CCL) of $169,650,000.00.
- CIP Number / Name: 102-1347 Engineering Discovery Building
- Request for Qualifications for Construction Manager-at-Risk: RFQ-CMR1347-210005
- Submittal Issue Date: June 07, 2021
- Pre-Submittal Conference and Site Tour (Virtual w/Registration): June 16, 2021 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Pre-Submittal Conference Location: See Section 1.11 of RFQ
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications Deadline Date: Thursday, July 08, 2021 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications via the Formal Bid Opportunities Webpage below.
- Number of Addenda: 4