Project Resource Links
- This project addresses permanent storage needs by expanding the existing Library Storage Facility at JJ Pickle Research Center with the addition of the LSF4 module and additional types of storage spaces. The new LSF4 module will total approximately 39,000 - 44,000 GSF, to include a high bay cool storage module, separate low bay cool and cold storage spaces, processing space and a new loading dock, researcher reading room, circulation spine, and public entry.
- The approximate gross square footage requirements were derived from a 2015 master planning exercise and 2017 programming effort, and shall be validated by the design team in the programming phase.
- Proposal packages may include, but not limited to, early site development, abatement of hazardous materials, demolition of existing facilities, installation of SWPPP measures, and early procurement of long-lead items.
- This project has a maximum construction cost limitation (CCL) for the Design Professional of $23,400,000.00.
- CIP Number / Name: 102-1358 Library Storage Facility Phase IV
- Request for Qualifications for Architect/Engineer: RFQ-AE1358-210007
- Submittal Issue Date: October 14, 2021
- Pre-Submittal Conference (Virtual w/Registration): October 26, 2021 Time: 10:00 A.M. Local Time
- Pre-Submittal Conference Location: See Section 1.11 of RFQ
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications Deadline Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications via the Formal Bid Opportunities Webpage below.
- Number of Addenda: 2