Project Resource Links
- This project consists of the renovation of approximately 8,965 GSF in various areas within the existing Sara M. and Charles E. Seay (SEA) building to support research for new faculty. The work will be performed on three levels of the existing building and the spaces will consist of a Clinical Psychology Training Clinic, research space, wet lab space, dry lab space and support spaces.
- This project has a maximum construction cost limitation (CCL) of $2,100,000.00.
- CP Number / Name: CP-830649 SEA Faculty Startup Renovation & Clinical Psychology Restructure
- Submittal Issue Date: December 9, 2020
- Electronic Submission of Proposals Deadline Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Electronic Submission of Proposals via the Formal Bid Opportunities Webpage below.
- Number of Addenda: 2