Project Resource Links
- The Norman Hackerman Building (NHB) was constructed in 2010. Following construction of the main building, part of the shell space located in the basement of NHB was converted into an Imaging Suite in 2012 that included a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) room housing a Siemens 3T Skyra MRI scanner. The typical life of a MRI scanner is ten years, therefore a Siemens 3T MRI Scanner MAGNETOM Prisma will be installed to replace the current outdated scanner.
- This project will result in partial demolition and put back in NHB that will allow a pathway for the Skyra MRI scanner to be removed and the Prisma MRI scanner to be installed. A study was performed and found the best pathway was to open up the patio on the first floor and lower the new unit in place.
- Siemens will be responsible for removal of the existing Skyra MRI scanner and the installation of the Prisma MRI scanner. The Construction Manager-at-Risk will coordinate with Siemens on the removal and installation of the MRI scanners.
- This project has a preliminary construction cost limitation (CCL) of $3,750,000.
- CP Number / Name: CP864848 NHB - MRI Unit Replacement
- Request for Proposals for Construction Manager-at-Risk: RFP-CMR864848-210010
- Submittal Issue Date: April 04, 2022
- Pre-Submittal Conference (Virtual w/Registration): Monday, April 11, 2022 Time: 11:00 A.M. Local Time
- Pre-Submittal Conference Location: See Section 1.11 of RFQ
- Site Tour: No site tour will be scheduled
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications Deadline Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Electronic Submission of Qualifications via the Formal Bid Opportunities Webpage below.
- Number of Addenda: 2