Project Resource Links
- This project consists of realigning Red River Street from approximately its intersection with 18th Street to approximately its intersection with 32nd Street. This realignment will align it generally along the route of the exiting Robert Dedman Drive, and will vacate the existing Red River ROW from approximately its intersection with MLK Jr. Blvd. and its intersection with Clyde Littlefield Drive. Included in the projet is design and construction of new paving, curb and gutter, street lighting, pedestrian lighting, landscaping and other amenities.
- This project has a potential maximum construction cost of $18,500,000.00.
- CIP Number / Name: 102-1233 Red River Street Realignment
- Project Manager: Karel Kozuh
- Architect/Engineer: Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
- Submittal Issue Date: May 28, 2019
- Submission of Qualifications Deadline Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Submission of Qualifications Site: Facilities Complex 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton St., Suite 3.102, Austin, Texas 78722
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 Time: 9:00 A.M. Local Time
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: The LBJ Presidential Library, Sid Richardson Hall (SRH) - Conference Room 2.116
- Number of Addenda: 2
Directions to CPC for Submittal Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.