Project Resource Links
- This project will consist of approximately 65,000 GSF on three floor levels adjacent to the new Moody Center just south of Robert Dedman Drive and 20th Street. The new facility will serve as the primary training facility for the Men's and Women's Basketball Programs, as well as the Women's Rowing Program. Additionally, the Athletics Department is responsible for the finish out, to include but not limited to, interior design, MEP, AV/IT, graphics and branding of the game day Men's and Women's Basketball Locker Rooms and Retail "Team" Store in the Moody Center.
- This project has a potential maximum construction cost of $39,035,791.00.
- CIP Number / Name: 102-1292 Texas Athletics Basketball & Rowing Training Facility
- Project Manager: Keith Westmoreland
- Architect/Engineer: TBD
- Submittal Issue Date: November 26, 2019
- Submission of Qualifications Deadline Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 Time: 2:00 P.M. Local Time
- Submission of Qualifications Site: Facilities Complex 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton St., Suite 3.102, Austin, Texas 78722
- Pre-Submittal Conference Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 Time: 2:30 P.M. Local Time
- Pre-Submittal Conference Site: The LBJ Presidential Library, Sid Richardson Hall (SRH) - Conference Room 2.116
- Number of Addenda: 2
Directions to CPC for Submittal Drop Off:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take Manor exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn Left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.